PROMOTING EMPLOYEE HEALTH THROUGH WELLNESS PROGRAMS IN THE WORKPLACE
Healthier You D.O.C. Corporate Wellness Programs are designed to improve employee wellness and productivity by promoting healthy lifestyle changes through wellness programs in the workplace.
Our programs are designed to help employees prevent or reduce the serious lifestyle risks associated with chronic health conditions such as Diabetes, Obesity, Cancer (D.O.C.), Hypertension, and other life-threatening conditions.
We can customize programs for individuals, corporations, or agencies. Work site training programs combining professional development with personal development deliver a better return on your human resource investment.
Corporate wellness programs deliver major, measurable benefits to organizations:
- Improves employee health and wellness, resulting in happier, more satisfying lives
- Reduces absenteeism
- Reduces turnover
- Increases productivity
- Increases employee satisfaction
- Enhances workplace satisfaction
- Lowers worker’s compensation costs
- Lowers insurance premiums
- Contains health care costs
- Improves recruitment and retention of high-achieving employees
Benefits for Employees
Corporate wellness programs educate employees about new habits and lifestyle changes that enhance health and wellness such as healthy foods and lifestyle choices, exercise, and stress reduction methods. Employees derive life-changing benefits such as:
- Improved health
- Reduced health risk factors
- Improved nutrition and healthier eating habits
- Increased energy and vitality
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved morale, job performance, and job satisfaction
- Fewer sick days
- Savings on long-term health costs
By avoiding and preventing these key risk factors, WHO emphasizes that the majority of deaths due cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes can be prevented.
Healthier You Corporate Wellness Programs teams up with employers to offer motivational incentives to participate in our wellness programs such as cash rewards, gym memberships, and other health and wellness-related incentives.
Healthier You Corporate Wellness Program Formats
Healthier You Corporate Wellness Programs provide a variety of corporate wellness services and events which can be custom-tailored to meet your organization’s health initiatives:
- Corporate Wellness Workshops
- Corporate/Workplace Wellness Audit
- Wellness Launch
- Group and Individual Health Coaching
- Two 1-hour group seminars and classes per month covering a variety of health-related topics
- E-mail support between sessions
- Workplace Wellness program planning and development for employee or client population\with teleconference follow up
- Affiliate monthly newsletter
- Cooking for Health Class
- Healthy Shopping Neighborhood and Supermarket visits
- Health & Wellness film/documentary reviews
- Books, CDs, handouts and other materials
- Food samples and self-care products
- Access to a lending library of health and wellness books
- Health Fairs
- Wellness Weeks
- Team Challenges
- Stress Down Day
- Portable Treatment Facilities
- Portable Preventative Health Screenings
- Spa Therapies
Certified Health Coach Scholarships Available
Interested in becoming a Certified Health Coach? You may qualify for a scholarship from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. As an Integrative Nutrition graduate, you will receive the most comprehensive training in nutrition, coaching skills, and business development.
Certified Health Coach graduates work in health and wellness settings such as doctor’s offices, home healthcare agencies, wellness centers, gyms, spas, yoga studios, schools, private practices, and natural food stores. They also go on to write books, create products, open restaurants, teach, and start their own businesses.
Learn more about Integrative Nutrition’s unique Certified Health Coach training program
Interested in receiving a scholarship or tuition discount? email your full name and contact number to [email protected]